Overall Satisfaction with Groove
Our company loves Groove. We previously used Salesloft but quickly switched to Groove. Groove offers so many different capabilities that other platforms fall short on. Groove makes it easy to create unique scalable messaging that can be sent out to the masses. Its interface keeps track of tasks easily from day to day as well. Overall I am very impressed.
- Managing tasks (emails, calls, LinkedIn message)
- Integration - Groove integrates with all our sales platforms seamlessly
- Sharing content between team members
- Analytics on flows and how well they are doing
- The dialer needs some improvement so that you don't have to call through a cell phone as much
- Notifying in app about assigned tasks
- Messaging analytics
- Increased meetings scheduled
- Increased productivity through automated actions
Groove is extremely easy to use, and anyone should be able to pick up the platform with ease. It's very straightforward, and Groove offers a lot of support within and outside the app.
Do you think Groove delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove's feature set?
Did Groove live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Groove go as expected?
Would you buy Groove again?
I think Groove is really well suited for organizations that are looking to do outreach to a lot of companies quickly. I like to use the term Churn and Burn. Groove can handle large volumes and still be organized and neat.