Overall Satisfaction with Grow.com
Grow.com is used by my organization to help companies develop real-time insight into their company's data. It is used across the organization in an effort to help with coordination and to improve management [decision-making]. The software does a good job of making available visually appealing visuals in a way that all can understand.
- Grow.com is easier to customize than most other BI tools.
- Grow.com's default charts are well chosen.
- Grow.com is easy to manage and implement.
- Grow.com takes more effort to customize than other BI tools.
- Grow.com is not as well known, so self service set up is more difficult.
- Grow.com seems to be a little behind the curve with advanced analytics.
- Grow.com has been a positive ROI in that it has improved management communication and discussion.
- Grow.com has been a positive ROI in that it has improved coordination among individuals at the same business.
- Grow.com has sometimes been a negative ROI for entities that don't change their behavior to use the software the best way.
Grow.com offers a nice introduction to the business intelligence universe without all the costs associated with many of the other more expensive tools on the market. Grow.com was mainly chosen for two reasons: (1) Less expensive; and (2) world-class customer service. Grow.com knows that it is not used as much as some of the other BI tools, and to make up for this, seems to be much more responsive to support requests.
Do you think Grow.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Grow.com's feature set?
Did Grow.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Grow.com go as expected?
Would you buy Grow.com again?
Grow.com is structured in [...] such a way that it is easy to get started for individuals that known SQL. For individuals that are not as well versed at SQL, the learning curve is much steeper. In such cases, it would be better for users to learn SQL and then go for data visualization with Grow.com.
If there is one area that Grow.com excel[s] upon much better than other data visualization tools, it is Grow.com's customer/tech support. Grow.com responds much quicker and does a better job of getting to a solution [than] any other business intelligence tool on the market. The support staff gets the big picture [...] and knows how to help.
Grow.com is well suited for companies that want to get their feet wet in the business intelligence space, but don't want to devote a lot of resources to the [options upfront]. Grow is well suited for companies that want easy, shareable data visualization that has analysts well versed in SQL queries.