Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite
I am managing quite a large number of social accounts for different projects and customers. If I have to do manual posting it would take me two full days to post things a week ahead and for a number of accounts would have to do daily posts in real-time. Hootsuite allows me to schedule posts for all of the accounts, and coordinate posts for projects across several accounts. It can even auto-post to accounts calculating the best time. I am also able to analyze the different accounts and feeds.
- Auto post to social media accounts
- Calculate the best time to post to the different accounts
- Analyze post reactions
- Schedule posts to different social media accounts even for months ahead
- Post one post to more than one different account a time
- Post pictures and text to social media
- Edit pictures while being posted to the social accounts
- Native post videos to social media accounts including TikTok
- Handle paid ads for Facebook accounts
- Auto posting can not be individually set for different accounts
- When posting many posts one after the other, sometimes the site freezes and needs reloading.
- It finally makes it possible for me to handle the social accounts
- Saves me hundreds of hours per month in handled social media
- The price is not the cheapest, I'd say it is worth it though
Very few times did I need support but when I needed it, it was swift and effective. Each time the problem I had got solved. I have even gotten a special deal because of the number of accounts I manage with Hootsuite.
Do you think Hootsuite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hootsuite's feature set?
Did Hootsuite live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Hootsuite go as expected?
Would you buy Hootsuite again?
Hootsuite has a free account with a limited number of social accounts. It is good for smaller projects and also to try out how it works. You do not need to be a programmer or a marketing guru to be able to use it. Per my experience, it has way more features than you will ever use.