Hootsuite Pro Review 64 of 73
Hootsuite Pro Review: "HootSWEET!"
https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementHootsuite ProUnspecified7.7476101
Johnathan Warren profile photo
October 26, 2013

Hootsuite Pro Review: "HootSWEET!"

Score 10 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with HootSuite Pro

• Tweet scheduling
  • Customizable dashboards
  • Keyword list
  • Customizable reports
  • Importing spreadsheets into the calendar is very difficult
  • The "My tweets, Retweeted" list only shoes that a tweet has been retweeted, not the account that did it.
  • Until recently, you couldn't click into an account and see if you had social relationships with it on the other accounts you manage. This has recently been fixed with the "Relationships" feature.
  • Increase in webinar attendance
  • Improved visibility at trade shows/events
  • Added available touch point for customers
  • No direct sales qualified leads
  • Increased efficiency in day-to-day responsibilities by having scheduling feature
I would recommend HootSuite Pro to anyone looking to simplify and streamline their social media account management. Although I don't have experience working with other social media management tools, I have been completely satisfied with all of the features offered by HootSuite. Using HootSuite easily saves me hours every week and allows me to be extremely responsive to those interacting with us in the social media world. Whether I'm using the application on my laptop during business hours or the mobile app when I'm away from work, HootSuite makes my job of managing my company's Twitter accounts extremely fun, easy and hassle-free.

Using HootSuite Pro

HootSuite Pro saves me time every day. It provides me with a quick look into the five different Twitter accounts I manage with easily navigable tabs and dashboards. This saves me so much time as I don't need to login into each of those accounts individually every time I need to post a tweet or review our account activity. The scheduling calendar is also a phenomenal feature that allows me to schedule my tweets in advance (I usually do it month by month) so that I never need to worry about forgetting to tweet on any given day. This helps me provide a consistent, regular message from our accounts that reflects our social strategy and company goals. I am not the one responsible for the license renewal, but when asked for my opinion I will whole-heartedly recommend we renew our deal with HootSuite.