Hootsuite Pro Review 58 of 72
Hootsuite Pro Review: "Best on the market - easy to use and accessible for companies of all sizes"
https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementHootsuite ProUnspecified7.7474101
Becky Pearce profile photo
November 05, 2013

Score 8 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction

• Allows me to manage multiple social media accounts/profiles
  • Allows me to schedule posts from whatever website I am happen to be on at the time
  • Allows me to organize Twitter accounts I follow to better stay engaged and monitor updates
  • I still have to visit www.Twitter.com on a daily basis since Hootsuite doesn't show when my updates have been retweeted by others
  • When I unfollow someone on Twitter I would like to see Hootsuite automatically remove the from whatever list(s) I might have them on so they don't continue to show up in my feed.
  • The process of setting up a team of people to manage individual social media accounts is more complicated than it needs to be. I would like to see that streamlined.
  • It helps to ensure we don't miss any engagement opportunities
  • It has allowed us to understand how people are engaging with our content so we can evaluate and adjust appropiately
It would be much more difficult for us to efficiently manage our social media without Hootsuite.
Questions to ask: How easy is it to post from wherever you are on the web? Does it integrate with all of the social media sites that you use? Is the cost reasonable for a team of people? Can you schedule posts as well as push posts immediately?