One of the best tool for Sales and marketing people to grow their business

One of the best tool for Sales and marketing people to grow their business

Software Version

Professional

Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot

Being a salesperson, I use HubSpot as a tool which keeps track of mail sent to the client and also identifies whether or not the client opened my email. Using HubSpot, we also check who are the people that have visited our website and what are the articles they read so that we can contact them accordingly. Hubspot is being used by only Sales and sometimes by Operation department in my organization. Directly or indirectly, HubSpot helps me to identify which group of people can be converted to the client, or it helps to identify who are the people who show interest in our business.
  • If I send the mail through Hubspot, then I can track out the details through it like when the mail was opened, how much time was spent by the client on it.
  • Also, using HubSpot I can keep track of all the projects received from a particular client.
  • It can be easily integrated with Outlook and the company's website.
  • The user Interface needs to be improved.
  • It's a bit costly. If one goes for free version, then it provides limited features, which forces us to go for a paid version of Hubspot.
  • Sometimes it works slow.
  • It really helps me in getting more clients.
  • Using HubSpot, I am able to keep track of all the activity I had with every client.
  • I can also organize all the projects received from clients.
It is well suited for salespeople and marketing people. The salesperson can keep the record of their clients and projects. Using HubSpot, one can easily organize and keep track of their work. So anyone or any organization looking for business development, aiming to expand their business, or wanting to get more clients can go with HubSpot. HubSpot integrations with other tools are easy, which in turn saves time and resources by getting many required things in no time.

HubSpot Feature Ratings

WYSIWYG email editor
Dynamic content
Ability to test dynamic content
A/B testing
Mobile optimization
Email deliverability reporting
List management
Triggered drip sequences
Lead nurturing
Lead scoring and grading
Data quality management
Automated sales alerts and tasks
Calendaring