Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
Our sales and marketing departments both use HubSpot CRM to manage our inbound leads. The deals tool also allows us to put a numerical value on each of our leads, which helps us identify the sources of the leads that we want to put more of our resources towards as we move forward.
- Deals helps classify valued leads higher than others.
- Contacts are simple with "Facebook" like timelines.
- Easy to manage workflows within the application.
- Workflows don't allow deals to modify other areas.
- Contact lists could use more flexibility in And/Or area.
- Have to pay extra for really helpful features.
- The templates save me a lot of time.
- Workflows help each sales person monitor a lot of leads.
- In order to use some features, I have to pay extra. That's no fun.
The workflows and contact solutions are more robust with NetSuite, but it isn't as automated and user friendly as HubSpot.
If you have a lot of inbound leads, hubspot crm is helpful, otherwise, it's not as helpful if you're just importing lists.