Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
I use Hubspot [CRM] to manage my customers and prospects. I export contacts to Mailchimp to send out mass emails, and work directly in Hubspot [CRM] reaching out to new prospects and current customers. I especially love the chrome extension so I can easily see who opens my emails and when. I love that each time I reach out to a contact I can put in a follow up date to reach back out again so I am always rotating through my prospects to try to bring in new customers.
- I find the look of the whole interface very easy to use. It is clear and straightforward and unlike some others I tried before Hubspot, it makes sense.
- I love the chrome extension so I can easily and quickly see who opened my emails as they are being read.
- It's very easy to customize your fields, allowing you to see just what you want to see.
- It would be nice if when you filled in the contact you could automatically transfer the info to the company without having to re-type it all.
- I wish the rest of their features weren't so expensive...I would love to use all of their programs but I only have the sales pro as I can't afford to use the other ones.
- I feel like the deals feature is a bit complex to set up initially.
- In 2019 I was able to close over 50 new accounts because I kept up with the reminders to reach out to my prospects.
- Those 50 accounts generated about $100,000 in new revenue for my small company
- Each time those accounts re-order it generates about $1500 in revenue per account.
I think [HubSpot CRM] is an excellent program, very easy to use and very intuitive. If I'm not sure how to do something, it never takes very long to figure it out and they offer support if I am really stumped.
Before trying HubSpot, I used Greenrope and Infusionsoft, which is now Keap. I found both programs to be confusing and very difficult to use without a very big learning curve. Greenrope was also very buggy and I kept getting errors resulting in incredible frustration.
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?
HubSpot CRM is a great tool for anyone who needs a logically laid out way to keep up with their customers and prospects. The other features HubSpot offers aren't well-suited to the small business with just a few employees because the price of those features makes it cost prohibitive. I appreciate the CRM being free and I do subscribe to a paid feature.