Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
We use HubSpot for Marketing and Sales. Our Support Team is using Zendesk as our support agent was against and fix minded about HubSpot services. We have integrated HubSpot with our database so that we can have valuable data on our deals and companies. It addresses the automation of Sales and Marketing processes for us.
- Workflows: They are complicated, however, once you get your head around HubSpot's UI and UX they are very powerful and Hubspot continues to make them more powerful.
- Sequences: They are actually really hard to use for my sales team, it took about 8-12 months to get them really using them. Once we found the right way to use them we saved a lot of time! New enrolment for sequences in workflows has taken them to another level!
- Forms, landing pages, and automated emails: This functionality is extremely easy to use and we have hacked together a lot of cool solutions using these like our referral program.
- Sequences: Hubspot should have a look at how "Outreach" has sequence functionality and the way they have automated next steps e.g. if the call outcome is "No answer" and the call type was "Pitching" then send "No answer" email, etc.
- Reporting: It has gotten so much better over the last 2 years. I still find it hard sometimes to report on what I need and the new "Custom Report Builder" needs some work but it is heading in the right direction.
- Support: I have had a lot of great interactions with your support, however, I have recently had a couple of poor interactions where the support isn't able to solve my issue and has sent me in time sucks that I just end up giving up and leaving it or find a way myself (might be when I use the support function outside of business hours in my country).
- Shorter sales cycles.
- Automated sales and marketing processes.
- Huge time savings.
It has aligned our Sales and Marketing Team through the use of forms, emails, templates, sequences, landing pages, etc. We have integrated Zendesk with HubSpot
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?