Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
HubSpot is used across all revenue facing departments. It is becoming our single source of truth for these teams. Having everything in HubSpot means that employees don't have to think about where the contract is or who is working on what. We can do deep dives into the data to discover more about the projects we have won/their velocity which helps grow the business in a sustainable way.
- Segmented lists for the logged in user, allows the HubSpot manager to create template lists that are for our users can use as a starting point.
- The new cross reports which allows pivot tables to be created is much stronger than the old reports style.
- API's to other apps that pull information back into HubSpot. Like Zoom and HelloSign.
- The reports feature still has a long way to go, especially because there is no option to compare tables for week on week activity.
- Social media posts scheduled and sent from other platforms (Sprout) don't get pulled into HubSpot (they do with other CRMs) which means that they cannot be assigned to campaigns and contacts activity isn't shown.
- Better connection between webpages that are not build in hubspot to the session and analytic traffic.
- The consultants are using HubSpot more and more which give greater insights into best sales practices to win business.
- Reporting shows how full the pipeline is and when deals are expected to close. This allows the Project coordination team to forecast who is available for new work and how many hires are needed.
- Pipeline management to ensure there are no bottlenecks, droughts in new business or too much business to resource.
Compared to Zoho CRM, HubSpot has a much better user interface experience. However Zoho has customer built modules and the option to make customer/company properties hidden from particular users/teams. This is a very big advantage if you want the CRM to be used by all departments.
The sales people can see attribution to marketing sources so they know exactly how marketing has helped them. Marketing have clearer reports showing their activities and efforts in revenue, which can be difficult for some marketing teams!
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?