The missing piece
May 03, 2022

The missing piece

Jenn Redd | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM

I use HubSpot with my current employer as well as a consulting business that I own. HubSpot makes client management a breeze with integrations and functionality within the platform. We are able to integrate sales and marketing and coordinate email and social campaigns, as well as sales, and funnel tasks all in one system. While it does not have all of the functionalities that would make it 100% perfect for us (like SMS texting functionalities, 2-way integrations with calling software, etc), I do trust that the HubSpot team is working to provide those things in the future.
  • Option to set follow up task with a client after you have completed on
  • Visual Reporting and capability to build custom client lists
  • Ability to add custom fields that make it relevant for my unique needs
  • SMS Messaging
  • 2-way integrations for calling softwares
  • options for CRM clean up - hard bounce contacts, etc
  • data loss when merging client records and not merging into existing records with certain integrations
  • Ability to associate contact records (exec to buyer, agent to a representative, spouse to spouse)
  • More streamlined process between marketing and sales handoffs
  • ability to track marketing efforts and when and where our sales are the most effective
  • The ability for us to have sales and marketing teams in one CRM rather than relying on analyzing data between multiple
HubSpot is quite user-friendly and the Academy section is extremely helpful - I have found myself able to find answers quickly when I needed them, taken extra time to learn more, and had the opportunity to chat with support when I need an answer even quicker. I have found that Salesforce is expensive and requires significant time to set up without the ability to make global changes quickly when needed. I also feel as though HubSpot is more robust to incorporate sales, service, and marketing into one CRM.
Great for providing data on where our marketing efforts are supporting our sales teams the most, deciphering which marketing efforts are the most effective, and our average touchpoints for varying buyers. Previous to our migration to HubSpot, we were using one CRM for the marketing team and allowing our independent sales contractors to come up with their own way to track and manage leads. It was a total mess that HubSpot helped us get out of.

Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?

Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?

Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?

Great for Integrating Sales and Marketing tactics and processes, setting up email campaigns, and providing an easy view to see all client iterations. Also good for building a custom funnel/pipeline, however, we have found that reporting on the pipeline could use some improvements based on our use case. We do need to use separate software for entering our sales contracts which does mean that we have a large gap in our process - the use of products, playbooks, and quotes doesn't quite meet our needs.

HubSpot CRM Feature Ratings

Customer data management / contact management
Workflow management
Opportunity management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Quote & order management