Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
I have used multiple CRMs throughout my sales career (Salesforce was the main one) I initially was hesitant when my company told me they had HubSpot selected but I am glad they did. during my last 8 months as a key user in net new business development, I was able to nail over 100x meetings and generate a massive pipeline of new opportunities in addition to managing our current client base and scoring a number of upgrades and win-backs. The best features for me are the meetings link, Templates, Inbox, and Sequences Combining a solid set of templates and a built-in meetings link with sequences was my super-power and after 3 to 5 touches a large number of prospects opted to select a time directly from my meetings link and book time directly in my calendar,' then we have Zoom meetings plugged in and are able to automatically generate a zoom link per meeting which is wicked. I also used the Outlook or 0365 plug-in to track, tag, and log all activities from emails to meetings which make showing my work and tracking success very easy. This tool is much more than simply a database management platform and I can account for much of my recent success based on the HubSpot platform - THANK YOU!
- Meetings Link to auto-booking
- Sequences and templates for powerful prospecting
- Outlook / 0365 integration for seamless integration and activity tracking between the two
- Reporting to be honest is rough in HubSpot, tricky to navigate and customize - needs work
- forecasting is also a bit tricky in HubSpot, this could use some work
- Huge increase in conversions from cold outreach to booked meetings to deals
- Revenue growth, learning from wins/losses
- day to day management of my time with tasks and reminders
- team collaboration
The features are there, my team did not get a chance to implement many of the amazing marketing features due to costs but the feature set is there and ready to be taken advantage of
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?