Worth the Price
May 22, 2022
Worth the Price
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
I use HubSpot to perform market research and organize sales and marketing data. The main pain point the product addresses is the management of the internal workflow of several key departments. It provides a unified platform where teams can communicate and contribute seamlessly, decreasing processing times and increasing productivity. HubSpot makes decision-making a breeze.
- Multiple filtered views
- Company and Contacts associations
- Analytics Tools
- When a Deal property is linked to a Company property with multiple child entries, HubSpot creates multiple deals for each child entry, instead of one deal for the parent company.
- Unable to edit the names of multiple companies in bulk, where I am able to add the same new text to already existing company names, instead of replacing all of them with the new text.
- Recent bug where incoming leads have incorrectly populated names. Their full names are present in the "First Name" property and the "Last Name" property is populated only with the first letter of their surnames.
- Increased number of deals
- Increased product pricing thanks to insights
- Increased sales rep adoption
Very logical and with clear interface. You don't have any misplaced, uncomfortable-to-reach fields, buttons, etc. As soon as you are familiar with your internal workflow, everything comes in place and despite having full control over a large number of features, HubSpot's optimization allows you to intuitively remember everything quite fast.
The stereotypical ongoing war between Sales and Marketing has resulted in peace after both teams were transferred to HubSpot. Now everyone knows who contributed how much towards the creation/closure of a deal and all users are actually stimulated to be proactive and assist each other based on the deal stage.
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?
It's well suited as a CRM, you have full traceability of all activities. Association labels allow you to correctly link companies and contacts, which prevents you from connecting to the wrong leads/customers. You have full freedom to merge companies, edit all data and transfer contacts activity to a new company in less than a second.