The one-in-all CRM that makes life of a sales person a piece of cake
July 25, 2022

The one-in-all CRM that makes life of a sales person a piece of cake

Helen Stehniei 🇺🇦 | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM

As a sales professional, I use HubSpot CRM along with my colleagues as the main hub to keep track of our leads and engage with them through Hubspot email sequences. We also actively use Hubspot integration with Gmail to automate our inboxes and transfer researched leads from other sources (such as Lusha).
  • Email sequences automation
  • Easy and intuitive UX design
  • Possibilities for automation: active lists, workflows, advanced filtering
  • Various software integrations
  • Room for advanced customization
  • Would be great to see HubSpot CRM developing some solutions in the field of Linkedin outreach automation
  • More targeted outreach with interaction tracking (calling people who opened/clicked on the email is effective)
Hubspot CRM is definitely one of the best out there, in my opinion. It is easy to use, doesn't take much time to learn or train someone, and has a wide range of features for sales, marketing, customer service, and literally everything. On the other hand, one of the worst experiences with CRMs I had was Close.io, and it doesn't even go in comparison with HubSpot CRM.
HubSpot CRM is the main point of collaboration of sales and marketing teams as we often interact with the same clients, and we keep track of our activity with the clients, notes, meetings, and emails. We also actively use sequences both for sales and account management and make sure there is a smooth transfer of contacts between them.
HubSpot CRM is something I would not trade for other CRM systems. To me, it's like a gold standard of the industry, a player that has been around for a long time and has a brilliant reputation. While Close CRM is an example of how CRMs should NEVER be built. Close is something that brought me nervous breakdowns during work because of how hard it is to use and how many mistakes it made. I would never recommend Close to anyone.

Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?

Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?

Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?

HubSpot CRM is perfect for a small or medium-sized company just like ours (50 employees startup). It has all the functionality from basic contact management to email sequences, task management, and workflow automation. In my opinion, when it comes to a larger organization, HubSpot CRM might lose to some of its competitors like Salesforce in terms of functionality.

HubSpot CRM Feature Ratings

Customer data management / contact management
Workflow management
Opportunity management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Quote & order management