HUBSPOT ROCKS
July 25, 2022

HUBSPOT ROCKS

Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM

Usually I'm using HubSpot to describe my meetings, sales investments and I'm making reports to my boss. I think it's really easy to use and simply clever. Last year we were working on another software and it was so slow and few times a week it has many problems with connections etc., HubSpot just deleted all of these issues and now I'm feeling good to use it.
  • Organizing meetings.
  • Sending e-mails with details to customers.
  • Making good and transparent reports.
  • Not always I want to send mail to my customer about meeting so it should be the possibility of choosing, not imposing.
  • I can't add a meeting with iPhone App - it's so bad, maybe any update?
  • HubSpot automatization, increasing our growth about 10/15%.
  • It can remind you about really important incoming deals and take care of it.
  • Your boss has full access to this so you need to make it well.
I've used 5 software and I'm really happy that I have an opportunity to use HubSpot, it's really intuitive and complete. I'm using it for like 1 year so I do not know all of the options that this product offers but I really like to use it, I'm using this software every day and it really helps me to improve my work and save a lot of my time.
We have a great team to compare but this software helps us a lot to create good vibes against us and helps a lot with problems that we had sometimes. We do not need to spam tons of mails to others, HubSpot helps us to save some time to another activities and it's really good. Summary, if I can I will recommend this software to other companies and friends.
Hubspot was my company decision to use because of the easiest and clarity way to make tasks during the work time, like i said before. In My personal opinion about using this software im really glad that i dont need to use the previous softwares like i type up there. Im using Hub every day and i dont want to change this, dont know what i can say more - Some people just need to test it, it is the best way to check what this software can offer, i recommend few day trial and they will be really happy.

Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?

Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?

Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?

I really like the easiest way to create an appointments vs the other applications and HubSpot is winning in this competition on the start of the race. Hmmm, one thing that disturbs me a little is that mails sending automatically to customers, it should be selectable - not adding after using meetings options.

HubSpot CRM Feature Ratings

Customer data management / contact management
Workflow management
Opportunity management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Quote & order management