HubSpot benefits!!
August 21, 2022

HubSpot benefits!!

Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM

I am using HubSpot on both mobile and web platforms. It is helping me to get in touch with all of my clients. I was using different CRM platforms in my past companies, but HubSpot offers me lots of features and benefits that other CRMs don't provide. Some are Gmail integration, email tracking, live updates and fetching, and many more. I will recommend this CRM to every organization. It will help your employees to increase productivity.
  • Email tracking
  • Increased Revenue
  • Growth
  • Increased Prospects
  • Shorter Deal Cycle
HubSpot has a better user interface as compared to other CRM software. You have both mobile and web-based services that are not available in most CRM software. Features are great like email tracking and Google app integration like Calendar, Gmail, etc. It is a one-stop CRM for marketing till closing the deal.
HubSpot is helping both sales and marketing teams. Being in sales team, data and charts provided by marketing help our team to analyze the quality of lead data. Both sales and marketing teams are helping each other to track the best data across all marketing platforms. This CRM is helping both teams to approach good leads.
HubSpot is providing email tracking to get in touch with the leads at the right time. Calendar integration helps a lot of time to schedule meetings for both clients and the team side. Calling features will help the team to connect all the teams in one place. Google app integration is best in HubSpot.

Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?

Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?

Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?

I was tracking one potential client for closing. I have to travel and also need to connect with him multiple times. HubSpot application helps me a lot to track the customer and his activities. Without having the app version I think I would have lost that client. No other CRM provides this facility.

HubSpot CRM Feature Ratings

Customer data management / contact management
Workflow management
Opportunity management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Quote & order management