The best CRM out there.
August 22, 2022

The best CRM out there.

Fahad Alam | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM

We use HubSpot for a lot of strategic and operational tasks.
The product allows us to tackle daily business tasks such as follow ups, reminder emails, automations with sequences and lists.
It also allows us to do email marketing as well as make phone calls to our customers. The great part is that we get the whole communication history with each customer and we can send quotes and contracts very easily. This makes our work day a lot more enjoyable and productive.
  • Create Deals for each customer
  • Reminders for daily and weekly tasks
  • Automation with Sequences
  • Creation and signing of contracts
  • In the daily summary of tasks, if we can have the list of no reminder tasks too.
  • Sharing of documents to be made a little easier
  • The signatures in emails can be improved.
  • The sales cycle is a lot more organized
  • The sales cycle gets shorter
  • The automation allows you to really focus on tasks that require your attention
  • Revenue management becomes easy.
I have used a few CRMs in my previous roles and organizations but I would say that HubSpot is the best CRM that I have come across.
It makes my day easy, allows me to focus on strategy rather then thinking of sending emails and reminders that can take up my time without a lot of use. It lets me relax because no tasks are forgotten at my end.
HubSpot has really assisted in our marketing efforts. It gives insights on the content which attracts high quality leads and large deals. This allows the marketing team to really amend their direction and create brilliant future content. By using HubSpot, our strategy team leverages customer data to align sales and marketing strategies for higher profits. The amazing part is that we can track open rates for each effort which lets us know if our marketing efforts are bearing fruit or not.
HubSpot goes right at the top of the stack for me.
My work day has been transformed and I am really happy to utilize HubSpot for my work related tasks, lead management, task management as well as sales and contract management.
With tracking and logging of each task, it helps transition of accounts a lot easier and makes the transition a lot smoother.

Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?

Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?

Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?

• Tracking and organizing the relationship with each customer.
  • The customer service improves a lot more when you use HubSpot.
  • HubSpot helps a lot with Customer retention
  • It increases your efficiency
  • You can segment your audience and customers
  • HubSpot can be considered a centralized database of all your information
  • You can use the analytics provided by HubSpot for better and informed decision making.

HubSpot CRM Feature Ratings

Customer data management / contact management
Workflow management
Opportunity management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Quote & order management