How I beat my monthly revenue
August 25, 2022

How I beat my monthly revenue

said chadly | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM

I use HubSpot CRM Daily to track the deals in my pipeline through the stages from app start to close. It's a place where I also reach out to help the prospects at different stages of the deal. I also use it to track my activities and keep notes and records. It helps me evaluate how much time I should be in the field vs how much time I should be closing deals. if my pipeline has less than a certain amount of projected revenue it's a good indicator to get in front of prospects and try to drum up some business. The mobile aspect could be a lot better. I mostly use it on my desktop. Also the different stages of the deal lets me know what type of assistance to offer and that saves time as well.
  • Track activates
  • Set up pipelines for sales and more
  • easy to understand interface
  • lots of academy / training certs
  • The mobile experience
  • Texting clients
  • it would be nice to see a graphic report at the start of the day to compare metrics of deals that changed stages.
  • using my pipeline I was able to beat my monthly sales goals and yearly sales goals.
  • using my pipeline I was able to better manage my time form front facing duties to back end closing
  • I am able to track activities and see what co-workers are doing to emulate success.
I feel that HubSpot CRM is a better source for tracking and servicing deals. It is a lot different from the other CRM that I have used. The main difference is the stages of the deal. That's the game changer compared to CRMs that I have used in the past like Knock and Yardi Voyager.
The ease of interface and letting me know exactly in what part of the sales cycle the prospect is in, let me know exactly the type of help needed. Also the ease of evaluating my actions and emails to myself and my team members. I feel better training as well.

Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?

Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?

Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?

A friend reached out to ask if I could recommend a CRM I said HubSpot CRM for ease of use and price point. Also, the training is super helpful.

HubSpot CRM Feature Ratings

Customer data management / contact management
Workflow management
Opportunity management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Quote & order management