Using HubSpot CRM as a Sales Advisor
January 21, 2023

Using HubSpot CRM as a Sales Advisor

Rebecca Dinsdale | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM

We use HubSpot CRM in our organisation to manage our workload and data base of customers. I am able to utilise HubSpot CRM and all of it's tools to manage my time and workload, successfully logging calls, emails and setting tasks for myself. The filter and property tools make my days much easier and always organised. HubSpot CRM is really easy to use and I enjoy working with it.

Pros

• Clearly input information for our customers. The easy to use and read layout of customer information makes running and organising my day smooth and enjoyable.
  • Being able to log my calls, emails and tasks. Being able to clearly log all of my calls and emails makes it easier for me to know where I am up to with specific customers and I always know what to do next with the task tool.
  • Creating the templates on HubSpot CRM so we can use them in our emails. It saves a lot of time and makes our busy day that much easier.
  • Filter and property tools. Using these tools helps me manage my workload and make sure I am getting the most out of my use of HubSpot CRM.

Cons

• At this moment in time, I cannot find anything I would change with HubSpot CRM, in the capacity I use it.
  • With our current use of HubSpot CRM, our growth has definitely been increasing but as we are still new to using it, I'm sure we will reap more benefits over time.
In comparison to previous CRM's I have used previously, HubSpot CRM is by far the easiest one to navigate and utilise. The layout and tools accessible are very straight forward and more than enough of what you would need to successfully manage your customer relations.
Using HubSpot CRM has helped our sales and marketing teams to work closer together and to track the efforts of both teams.
I joined my team after HubSpot CRM was selected to be used, but still think it is a great CRM to use compared to previous CRM's.

Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?

Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?

Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?

When organising my day to day routine, utilising HubSpot CRM is my favourite thing to do. Using all of it's very useful features, means I don't have to worry about the little things, HubSpot does them for me. Whenever I need to call or email one of my customers, the easy to set tasks are always my go-to to organise my workload. Being able to not just make notes on my customers page but log specifically the calls and emails, just makes it so much easier to read and to show my other colleagues where I'm at with each customer.

HubSpot CRM Feature Ratings