HubSpot CRM - Good Solution For Small Businesses
January 21, 2023

HubSpot CRM - Good Solution For Small Businesses

Jeff Yates | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM

Hubspot CRM is my brain at work. Using it to track each step in the process with contacts and potential deals keeps me from letting things fall through the cracks. I use the task feature daily, it is my todo list. Tracking each contact and touch with a potential deal helps know where I am in the process. It also is very helpful when I need to go back and review previous conversations or emails to verify info. I also use the template functions when I'm sending out bulk email, and the ability to sort my contacts in different ways allows me to quickly target the right people for each message.
  • Task manager
  • email tracking
  • template files for past reference and future use
  • need to be able to manage multiple emails in one HubSpot CRM account
  • allow the ability to update things in bulk more easily
  • create a more user friendly way to delete large groups of contacts at one time
  • sales growth through good workflow management
  • some loss of productivity managing multiple emails in different accounts versus having them in one
  • more organized as a person thanks to the task list
HubSpot CRM is the only CRM I have used, so it is the only process I am familiar with. I've looked at others, but this has worked well so I haven't seen a need to change.
We are a small company, so the same person (me) handles much of those responsibilities

Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?

Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?

Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?

Works great for managing processes in business development, but as with any tool, you have to keep the information updated. The lack of ability to track two different business emails through the Chrome extension has created more work because I have to enter more manual updates. Ideally it would allow you to enter multiple emails

HubSpot CRM Feature Ratings

Customer data management / contact management
Workflow management
Opportunity management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Quote & order management