Making the sales team just a little more sane. One prospect at a time.
March 16, 2023

Making the sales team just a little more sane. One prospect at a time.

Bre Bauer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM

I use HubSpot CRM all day, every single work day. Our company uses HubSpot CRM as an information database, as well as sales tracking and forecasting. Our company does a lot of prospecting and the tools within HubSpot CRM keeps us organized, on track and able to set goals. As a manager, I also use HubSpot CRM to check in on my team without micromanaging. KPI reports and sales forecasting are easy to build and navigate.

Pros

• Storing data, and organizing that data
  • Ability to manage and track customer relations down to their creation date within the system
  • Customer service actually listens and helps solve company-specific problems

Cons

• If duplicate contacts or companies are found, notifying immediately before being able to save to a new contact or company
  • Managing "views" - would like to filter through and organize
  • Ability to create a deal under another teammates ownership
  • Positive generation of revenue
  • Cost savings compared to other platforms
  • Time saving when training new employees
HubSpot CRM's ease of use is something I can't say enough about. Compared to other CRM software, it is VERY user friendly. Just when I think I have mastered HubSpot CRM, I learn something new. Also, new functions and features are constantly being added which come directly from the customer's recommendations. As a startup, I can truly appreciate that aspect.
We are currently in a transition where marketing is making more of an effort with personalized marketing based off lead status. We are seeing a massive opportunity to target stagnant people in our database as well as hit a completely different market segment that we couldn't reach before. So far so good! I am eager to see where this new transition takes the company as a whole.
HubSpot CRM is becoming the superior choice in similar platforms. If I were to change jobs tomorrow, and had the ability to choose which CRM the company was using, I would choose HubSpot CRM every time.

Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?

Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?

Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?

HubSpot CRM has done exactly what we need it to. It is our main tool to complete our job and the ease of use is something I highlight when mentioning to a friend or colleague. It is VERY easy to train someone on how to use every aspect of this tool. My team and I use HubSpot CRM for sales and tracking. We also use it for Customer Success and Tech Support. I would say it is less suited for Tech Support and most suited for Sales.

HubSpot CRM Feature Ratings

Customer data management / contact management
Workflow management
Opportunity management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Quote & order management