Overall Satisfaction with Hubstaff
It is mostly used to manage timesheets and monitor time management of 3rd party vendors. We often outsource projects to 3rd party companies and we need a tool to monitor the amount of time the company is utilizing. This would help us in effective billing and monitoring the work which is being done by the 3rd party company.
- Effective dashboard for time management
- Monthly/Weekly Timesheet reports
- Multiple employee timesheet management
- Timely screenshots of the work screen
- Cost effective for smaller companies
- The Desktop software UI could be improved
- Instead of per user billing, they could provide a cost effective bundle for new users
- Automatic monthly reports are bit confusing and not accurate
- Timesheet management
- Multiple user management
- Automatic reports
- Frequent screen screenshots of the work screen in the report
- Effective billing
- Only paid for work that was actually implemented and executed
- Stopped over billing
- Increased productivity between employees
Compared to all these 3 products, Hubstaff would always be the winner. All these 3 products have certain limitations and restrictions which brings them down. The selection of functionality in these 3 softwares are very limited or sometimes none. Hubstaff acts as an all-in-one tool for all your billing, time-management needs on just a single platform.
Do you think Hubstaff delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hubstaff's feature set?
Did Hubstaff live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Hubstaff go as expected?
Would you buy Hubstaff again?
For smaller to bigger companies, if a person is looking to monitor and manage time utilizes on a project with a cost-effective option, Hubstaff is the way to go. It has cost-effective pricing structure, intuitive UI, a plethora of functionality which would almost all of your technical and management needs.