Perfect for a quick email verification
January 03, 2020

Perfect for a quick email verification

Overall Satisfaction with Hunter

Hunter is being used at my company mostly by the Business Development team. It solves our problem of not having all the information for a potential lead. Knowing what company I want to target is great, but then I need to make sure that I also have the correct email format to reach the person that I want to.
  • Find email addresses.
  • Verification of the email.
  • Sometimes the emails cant be verified, need an alternative way to find those.
  • Direct integration with CRMs like Salesforce.
  • Easy to find an email quickly.
  • Streamlined the research part of my prospecting process.
Hunter is a lot easier and quicker to find an email compared to other products I have used. Although it doesn't have a directory or a list to search through, it's still a useful tool to quickly find someone's email. In terms of pricing, it is cheaper but it has limited functionality.
I'll find the emails from Hunter and import them into Google Sheets, which they have as an add-on to their core search service. The reports do meet my needs, but they don't really get much use after I've already taken the information out of it and used it and sort of just sit there once they've been imported into a CRM.
If you have a job where you need to find the contact information of a lot of people across a lot of different verticals, this might be the easiest and one of the least expensive ways to do that. Once you know an email format for 1 company, there's a good chance the whole company uses the same format.

Hunter Feature Ratings