A real time saver product for business development!
Updated September 03, 2021

A real time saver product for business development!

Overall Satisfaction with Hunter

We use Hunter to search for specific emails in our prospective actions. When identifying a specific prospective client, Hunter helps us to find out his/her work email address. It is really easy to use and almost always correct. I have used Hunter for several years now and in my opinion, it is the best extension for this purpose.
  • Verify work email addresses.
  • Find a specific person's email address.
  • Search for the email address of the employees within an organization.
  • The free version is very limited (only 50 searches).
  • Save considerable time in our business development actions.
  • No negative impact for now.
The data quality delivered by Hunter is, in my opinion, much better than Apollo (a lot of incorrect email addresses and contact information are not updated). Indeed, Hunter is way more efficient and more of a time-saver than Apollo (we can trust the information collected in Hunter, whereas Apollo delivered us fake email addresses so we needed to start again our researches with other tools).
I don't generate any report with hunter, except for the list of contacts that I may export: it is useful to integrate them in just a few clicks to our CRM.

Do you think Hunter delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Hunter's feature set?

Did Hunter live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Hunter go as expected?

Would you buy Hunter again?

When working as a business developer, it is really helpful to be able to contact a specific target. With only the domain name of the targeted company and the name of the person you want to contact, you will get his/her email address. It is really simple and will save you considerable time.

Hunter Feature Ratings

Data hygiene
Append emails to records

Using Hunter

2 - Sales team
1 - It is a really easy tool to use so there is no need of specific skills: for someone used to use Internet on a daily basis and especially, to prospect vie email or social networks.
  • To identify new prospective clients
  • To contact them directly by email
  • To verify that a specific email address is correct
  • For non-sales tasks: identify contacts for interviews on a market study project
  • For non-sales tasks: to identify potential investors
  • For non-sales tasks: to identify potential partners
  • We might try to automatize prospective clients' emails searching
  • We might try to automatize email searching over Sales Navigator (LinkedIn)
It is essential for our business development: we need to identify a certain volume of new contacts weekly and without Hunter, it would be really difficult and long to contact them directly. Besides a CRM and maybe LinkedIn, I think Hunter is the most useful tool for business development.

Evaluating Hunter and Competitors

• Product Usability
  • Prior Experience with the Product
Prior Experience with the Product: I had already been using Hunter in my last organization, so I already knew that is was completely vital to meet our business development objectives. It had made me save so many hours that there was no way to stop using it!
Product usability: this factor is linked to the first one. This tool is so useful to our sales team that it was essential for us to have it.
No, this evaluation and selection process was very easy as I alreayd knew this tool and knew it met excatly our needs. Anyway, I tried other similar tools and Hunter was still the one with better performance (many tools cannot find as many correct email addresses as Hunter).I don't think I could change our evaluation and selection process as we are 100% satisfied.

Hunter Implementation

As everything else, super easy and super fast!
  • No issue as it is super easy to integrate and to use

Hunter Support

ProsCons
Quick Resolution
Good followup
Knowledgeable team
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
None
No, we did not purchase premium support as we never had any major problem with Hunter. As it is smoth, we don't feel to need any extra support. Maybe if things change, we will need a premium support. But with a super easy tool like Hunter, I clearly don't think the utility for it.
I only had minor questions for the support so I cannot really reply to this question. But they always replied to me fast and properly.
I could not really test the support for Hunter as I never had major problems, only minor questions, but it was really smooth and I receive dmy replies very fast and everything was super clear.

Using Hunter

Convenient
Feel confident using
Familiar
None
  • Find email addresses: super easy!
  • Email verifier (Firefox Add-in)
  • Domain search
  • Non, everything is super easy
It is vital for all sales and business development professionals in most businesses! I don't know how we could work that fast without Hunter. As identify new contacts and contact them fast is really important for our sales team, Hunter is one of the tools that we use more! It is also so easy to use that anyone starting to use it only needs a couple of minutes to explre the tool and be able to benefit from it!