Audits with iAuditor
January 14, 2020

Audits with iAuditor

Overall Satisfaction with iAuditor

iAuditor is mainly being used by our Quality department to perform quality inspections and audits. We can build our own inspections and tailor it to the type of work that is being done to the customer's standards. Our whole organization does use it, and this helps streamline audits because a specific template can be used for a particular project.
  • Saves Time
  • Easily Customize-able
  • Have not been able to extract a CSV file
  • Geo location is off sometimes
  • Positive Impact
  • Reporting is easy
I've used both iAuditor and FTQ360 Inspection. Both programs are strong in their own ways. In my opinion, it all comes down to preference and which one the user is more acclimated to using.
Whenever I come across an issue with the program, the folks at iAuditor are quick to help resolve the issue.

Do you think iAuditor delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with iAuditor's feature set?

Did iAuditor live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of iAuditor go as expected?

Would you buy iAuditor again?

I would definitely recommend iAuditor to other colleagues. Performing audits has not been much easier. I like the logic ties that you can tie to the questions you have in your inspection. iAuditor gives you an "IF" statement that will lead to a next question dependent on that previous answer. Capturing photos within the application is very simple and intuitive, as well.