Overall Satisfaction with IBM Cloud Bare Metal Servers
We position IBM Cloud Metal Servers for our clients seeking to spin off DevOps environments for critical but short term projects, and equally for building their Disaster recovery services for critical business applications. The business advantage is that our clients are able to go to market within very short spans of time, effectively making them very agile in transitioning concepts to real production environments.
- IBM Cloud Bare Metal Servers are great for testing Mobile Applications
- Advisable for DRaas initiatives especially for virtualized workloads
- You can equally host and migrate your legacy workloads on them as you contemplate how to re-engineer them.
- API's for chargeback capabilities especially for cloud service providers would be a welcome addition.
- The faster go-to-market advantage is a sure benefit
- The support and ready made templates make it easier and wholesome for the deployment teams and thus reduces time. If you save time, then you can be able to price your time and hence the ROI benefit becomes easier to justify.
- Security is critical and IBM Cloud Bare Metal Servers offer most of the functionalities required.