Cloudians of IBM
June 30, 2021

Cloudians of IBM

KARANKUMAR AGRAWAL | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with IBM Cloud Object Storage

Generally, my organization used these services for storing large databases and hosting static websites. I used these services for my E-learning Project for storing videos of projects and photos and from this, I displayed live courses of videos. I think this service is best for storing unstructured databases like videos and photos and so on.
  • For storing large databases
  • It downtime is slow compared to other
  • Storage cost is less compared to other
  • Improvements is necessary for GUI and support system
  • Also for price model
  • Some time [I feel] it's hard to understanding of menu
  • Positive:- Easy to use
  • Positive:- Downtime is slow compared to others
  • Positive:- Provide a Good security
  • Negative:- Only used for unstructured databases
  • Negative:- Space limitations
This is one of the best services of IBM Cloud Object Storage because it provides fully integrated user interfaces. Customers can drag and drop and upload files. The transfer speed is faster than HTTP and it also provides speed and predictability. It overrides the limitations of TCP and provides no cost for data upload.
Yes, this will provide more help to our organization because it is a smart tier means for dynamic data. It is also used for active data, and its working method is the best for creating a smart tier storage bucket. Then you also get automatic pricing, then our monthly billing is optimized so it is more helpful for our organization.

Do you think IBM Cloud Object Storage delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with IBM Cloud Object Storage's feature set?

Did IBM Cloud Object Storage live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of IBM Cloud Object Storage go as expected?

Would you buy IBM Cloud Object Storage again?

I also use many cloud services and many services similar to this, but I always prefer IBM Cloud Object Storage. It provides large storage and a fast response compared to other cloud services.
  • IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service
  • IBM Cloud Foundry
When you want to deploy a static website for content sites, it doesn't require many changes so we use object storage. It's great if you want to create live streaming sites or store videos/photos.

IBM Cloud Object Storage Feature Ratings