My opinion on IBM Cloud Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
September 14, 2021

My opinion on IBM Cloud Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)

Overall Satisfaction with IBM Cloud Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)

We use IBM Cloud Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) to test applications. It is a much simpler and cheaper way to use IBM Cloud than compared to other providers out there. Mostly we use it for testing purposes in Windows and Linux environments.
  • Easy to read documentations
  • IBM Cloud CLI
  • Price and latency
  • Custom image support
  • Custom images
  • Managing permissions
  • Expecting more regions
IBM Cloud Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) is what I expected, it made our testing process smooth and it is easy to set up very quickly and well documentation is provided.
  • IBM Cloud Object Storage
  • IBM Watson Machine Learning
We train a predictive ML model in IBM Watson Ml the UI, performance, and accessibility. [It] impress[es] us and it's very handy to use even for a beginner too.
  • Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
Currently, 2 projects running on AWS, I have been using a cloud environment for [a] couple of years, [and] my opinion on IBM Cloud Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) stacks up against them in one thing for a beginner IBM is good to experiment and it [has] good documentation and [a] good interface.

Do you think IBM Cloud Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with IBM Cloud Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)'s feature set?

Did IBM Cloud Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of IBM Cloud Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) go as expected?

Would you buy IBM Cloud Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) again?

IBM Cloud Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) is well suited to secure and scale our environment for hosting an application and testing an application on cloud-based VPC and it's very cost-efficient. If someone [is] looking for more powerful instances it is less appropriate.

IBM Cloud Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) Feature Ratings