Overall Satisfaction with IBM CPQ
At Frost Bank, we highly depend on IBM CPQ across multiple company departments to automate business procedures such as pricing and discounting determination. In Research & Development department, IBM CPQ helps us to generate business rules to aid [the] Sales & Marketing department [to] make informed decisions.
- Simplifying selling procedure by determining the suitable price per service in our banking system.
- With IBM CPQ, we are able to attract more prospects by imposing discounts on our services and offering coupons after offering services.
- IBM CPQ has capabilities that allow us to track clients' experiences with our services after making deals with them.
- Finally, this configuration, pricing, and quoting platform has enabled our organization to land in a lot of deals by forwarding price lists of our banking services regularly.
- I have used IBM CPQ for more than three years to research on selling channel of our services at Frost Bank, and I have never noticed any downtime even on a single minute.
- Backup and recovery of live and non-live environments. Since [the] production environment is retained off-site, IBM CPQ makes it easy to restore any catastrophic issue.
- Service monitoring: This tool ensures that the application doesn’t go down at any specific time. The application automatically identifies any available production environment to solve the issue.
- Integration with external applications and APIs. IBM CPQ has a strong backend integration feature that has allowed us to simplify [the] quote-to-cash process via Salesforce integration.
- IBM CPQ-Salesforce integration makes it easy, effective, and cost-effective to create quotes for customers.
- Since no hectic selling procedure is undertaken, then our organization is able to generate high revenue by developing, managing, and negotiating quotes with clients.
- Centralizing selling process makes it rapid and effective to communicate any amendment on pricing of our banking services.
- Automating selling process helps guide clients through selection, configuration, quoting, and ordering procedures of products and services.
- Salesforce CPQ (formerly SteelBrick)
Both IBM CPQ and Salesforce CPQ are robust tools, which we use to automate the selling process. There is no tool that is [more] robust than the other since they offer the same capabilities, and the best of all is how they seamlessly integrate.
Do you think IBM CPQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM CPQ's feature set?
Did IBM CPQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IBM CPQ go as expected?
Would you buy IBM CPQ again?
IBM CPQ best suit all company sizes but is less focus[ed] on tons of company departments. To all businesses that are looking to maximize sales and store customers data such as price lists and contact details, IBM CPQ is the best tool to implement. Additionally, this will improve customer [trust] since it doesn’t store sensitive data and is encrypted by [an] SSL certificate.