IBM Robotic Process Automation - The most powerful RPA tool in the industry
Overall Satisfaction with IBM Robotic Process Automation
The organization uses the IBM RPA tool to build many functional robots with different characteristics, that are suitable to the sector of the client to whom it is shown. It is being used by a department. The department addresses many business problems. It depends on the client but in general, the ideas are raised and developed with all possible details, using powerful commands that the tool has to reach amazing robots.
- IBM RPA provides almost all the features and commands to do our work faster and more efficiently, the speed and precision of completing a task are really excellent.
- IBM RPA has the ability to integrate with other technologies through the efficient use of selectors.
- The platform is very comfortable and easy to use, you do not need to have strong programming skills. It is just drag and drop actions to develop great automation ideas.
- IBM RPA is a powerful tool for automating many daily tasks, it works well in both assisted and unattended automation processes.
- The updates are faster.
- IBM RPA could have commands to create and process charts.
- IBM RPA could have more commands to process audios and videos, especially to detect the times when certain words appear.
- The launcher could show the chatbots that are developed.
- It could have more commands to process image details such as colors and pixels, among others.
- Add OCR with greater precision, especially for image reading.
- The interface to develop workflows could also improve.
- Although I am not a commercial, I could comment that the demonstrations that have been developed with this tool have been of great interest to customers and have opened a very important channel for automation projects to be more considered in any sector.
- Many clients are beginning to investigate what tasks could be automated in their area.
- Clients begin to understand the added value that these projects have for their improvement.
Do you think IBM Robotic Process Automation delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Robotic Process Automation's feature set?
Did IBM Robotic Process Automation live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of IBM Robotic Process Automation go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy IBM Robotic Process Automation again?
IBM Robotic Process Automation Support
The IBM RPA community has been very useful. Small problems and doubts have been solved with the greatest professionalism, in the shortest possible time, by experts of the tool. It is a very interactive space and you always find the answers to your questions before posting them. You can also find many ways to solve doubts or a specific problem.