Updated July 26, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Streaming Manager (Ustream Pro Broadcast)
- Ustream eCDN (IBM Cloud Video Enterprise Content Delivery Network)
Overall Satisfaction with IBM Watson Media's Video Streaming
We use it across our organization to live stream events for our members.
- Sound quality and video quality are much improved from when we started with Ustream.
- Downloading streams for other apps is easy.
- We like to be able to do chats in real time during presentations.
- It is extremely annoying when I get a message that I am unable to connect at this time.
- When an error occurs it is usually right before a scheduled stream, and that creates chaos
IBM Video Streaming Feature Ratings
Using IBM Watson Media's Video Streaming
1 - Working knowledge of live streaming and definite knowledge of your business technology capabilities
- Our users are across the country and in South America. When we have events here onsite we live stream and record so the rest of the organization is able to see what is happening.
- We are a small non profit religious organization. We feel we utilize IBM Watson as much as we need
There are challenges in using IBM Watson. We do not have anyone in the organization that is completely tech savvy and we are never quite sure what/where the problems stem from. Connection can be an issue
IBM Watson Media's Video Streaming Support
We have a hard time getting any tech support in a timely manner. If there is a problem we need immediate help. Not 24 hours later
Problems left unsolved
Difficult to get immediate help
Need to explain problems multiple times
Slow Initial Response