Overall Satisfaction with IBM Watson Media's Video Streaming
Its being used by all departments. It provides great search-ability functions that are highly utilized. It is an excellent tool to provide all staff and the public access to council meeting livestreams and minutes that has an excellent timestamp feature that saves a lot of staff time when reviewing previous council decisions.
- Time stamp feature - saves time during review
- Split screen view - great feature that shows the minutes or the agenda in a split screen view with the livestream video
- Easy to schedule live stream events - one click on the agenda build page schedules an event in YouTube
- It would be great to have the ability to pause the livestream event and then resume again. Currently you can only start/stop the event on YouTube.
- The 'show video' tab for entering time stamps on the minutes page would be more user-friendly if the video window was larger. Currently it either a very small window that is un-scaleable, or full screen mode.
- A default option to always have the 'show timestamps' button clicked for every set of minutes, so the user doesn't have to remember to click that option every time minutes are done.
Well suited for organizations that often refer back to the minutes and livestream for reference, who do more than one meeting per month, and who need to provide the public with access to their minutes and meeting videos.