Overall Satisfaction with iCIMS Talent Acquisition Software Suite
We use iCIMS as our main recruiting tool. Also, our hiring managers would use it to review applications.
- One-click job posting to all job aggregators
- Easy integration with LinkedIn recruiter
- Keep track of the sources of candidates
- The mobile app connection with the website is not consistent.
- Better dashboard presentation--hope we can download the graph in excel.
- Hope the cover letter can be downloaded with the resumes together.
- It saves your job posting cost to Google jobs, Indeed, and other job aggregators.
- It saves time for administration work.
- Keep you focused on reviewing the resumes and discussing the hiring needs with the hiring manager.
I always call them once I have any problems with iCIMS. The hotline would pick up the phone immediately and assist you right away. Other applications need you to issue a ticket and always take a couple of days to address your problem. iCIMS does very well in customer support.
I like iCIMS so much. It's very user friendly and it saves you money and time on reaching potential candidates. It helps you manage all the applications well and provides assistance on candidate communications.
Do you think iCIMS Talent Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with iCIMS Talent Cloud's feature set?
Did iCIMS Talent Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of iCIMS Talent Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy iCIMS Talent Cloud again?
If you need to hire a large volume of roles, iCIMS can help you to send out the job postings to many job boards at once. They can track the source of the candidates. It saves a lot of administration time. You can send a mass message to multiple candidates and book the interview appointments with them.