August 20, 2021
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Indeed Assessments
We use Indeed Assessments to vet potential new hires. Our business requires certain skill sets and using Indeed Assessments helps us verify that the applicants meet our requirements.
- Provides detailed questions to help employers see the skill set a potential applicant possesses.
- Super easy to customize what assessments your candidates see and use.
- Shows strengths and weaknesses in a candidates skill set.
- Let employers contribute to the assessment questions used for particular trades.
- Add more personality questions to help determine compatibility with coworkers.
- Multiple Assessments
- Screens out applicants who do not meet criteria.
- Easier to find qualified help.
- Indeed Assessments reduced the amount of time spent head-hunting for job positions.
- Indeed Assessments weeds out undesirable candidates.
- Makes hiring a breeze.
Do you think Indeed Assessments delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Indeed Assessments's feature set?
Did Indeed Assessments live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Indeed Assessments go as expected?
Would you buy Indeed Assessments again?
If you are hiring office staff, it makes it easy to see who has the ability to use office equipment, communicate effectively, and be dependable. If you are hiring for a specific trade, it makes it easy to weed out applicants who not possess the skill sets needed for the job.