Worth it, Indeed
Updated October 20, 2022
Worth it, Indeed
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Indeed Resume
In our industry, it is getting harder and harder to find qualified applicants. Indeed Resume helps us to gather the right type of applicant to fit our job openings. It makes finding the best employees a little easier.
- Makes interaction with potential job candidates easy.
- Helps weed out unqualified applicants.
- You can also see the applicants' interests and recommendations from others in the business field.
- Verify that the applicant has the necessary licenses to fulfill the job requirements.
- Default resume search to your last search criteria.
- We are able to get better quality potential candidates with pre-screenings provided.
- We are able to compete with other companies in our industry salary-wise.
- We are able to organize potential candidates and even do online interviews.
Indeed Resume is by far the superior product of the two. Glassdoor.com did not have near the features and was a little complicated to use. Indeed Resume is simple, organized and makes our hiring team more productive.
Do you think Indeed Resume delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Indeed Resume's feature set?
Did Indeed Resume live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Indeed Resume go as expected?
Would you buy Indeed Resume again?
Simple, effective, organized and makes hiring qualified candidates a breeze. Everything on the dashboard is self explanatory and easy to use.
Yes. Indeed Resume makes it easier to group qualified candidates and keep them all together in the right place. Searching through hundreds of paper apps wastes time and resources.
Indeed Resume works really well when you are looking for skilled, qualified employees. It is usually appropriate for all hires in my industry.
Indeed Resume Feature Ratings
Using Indeed Resume
2 - The owner and I both use Indeed for hiring.
2 - Indeed resume is pretty simple to use. We are a small company and time is very valuable. The only skills that are really needed are the ability to search on the website, and customer service skills.
- We are able to find qualified candidates.
- Quickly search and weed out unqualified candidates.
- Organize applicants and arrange interviews all on the website.
- Indeed resume saves us time and money by keeping qualified candidates separated from everyone else.
- Simplify our hiring process.