Always a Great Resource
March 23, 2022

Always a Great Resource

Overall Satisfaction with Indeed Sponsored Jobs

Indeed is roughly 95% of our applicant flow at our organization. During this hiring crisis, we have tried, as an organization, to think outside the box and post to other external websites, sent out flyers, etc. to try and bring in more qualified applicants. Although we haven't had as much success with this as we would've liked, the one tool that has shown to actually work and bring in more applicants is the Sponsored Jobs feature via Indeed. Everyone knows about Indeed, and the mobile app and "easy apply" feature make it headache-free for candidates to send us their resumes. All of the staff I've worked with through our Indeed account have always been so great to work with - they are always reachable, helpful, and able to explain any questions I might have. They actually want to help us hire candidates and always are willing to provide suggestions! As an agency, we love Indeed!
  • Works with our agency's hiring needs well.
  • Shows up on the candidates side.
  • Provides details analytics.
  • Sometime the analytics can be confusing to end-users.
  • Can't think of anything else.
  • Applicant Quantity.
  • Time to hire.
Homemakers, teachers, clinicians, IT positions, dental jobs, Administrative positions, etc.
As mentioned before, all of the staff at Indeed have been amazing to work with. They always are reachable and want to help.
We have not had nearly the amount of applicants on any other website we have posted to.

Do you think Indeed Ads (Sponsored Jobs) delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Indeed Ads (Sponsored Jobs)'s feature set?

Did Indeed Ads (Sponsored Jobs) live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Indeed Ads (Sponsored Jobs) go as expected?

Would you buy Indeed Ads (Sponsored Jobs) again?

I think that if an agency has it in their budget, there is not a situation where Indeed Sponsored Jobs would not be appropriate.