Why Influitive is a stack above the rest...
December 03, 2020

Why Influitive is a stack above the rest...

Jennifer Susinski | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Influitive

At HPE we are using Influitive as the platform that we build our customer advocacy communities on. We have several communities that span multiple business units across the company, and more to come in the future. Influitive also provides a centralized location for us to build out advocate profiles allowing us to better customize per advocate. Without Influitive we would likely have several tools and not be set up for success as we are now.
  • Profile buildout.
  • Bite sized interactions.
  • Allows for easy fostering.
  • Admin side - some things could be made easier.
  • More user group initiatives.
  • Better relationships with customers.
  • Better product enhancements that customers actually need/want.
  • Able to positively influence pipeline.
  • Able to positively influence the content pipeline.
I felt Influitive offered a more complete package, with a strong roadmap. This was the top option for a one stop shop, that would allow me to truly build a solid foundation for a thriving program. It has not let me down, and I am still pleased that this was the vendor I cheered for in the RFP process.

Do you think Influitive delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Influitive's feature set?

Did Influitive live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Influitive go as expected?

Would you buy Influitive again?

Influitive is well suited if you want a true advocacy program. You have a strong vision & strategy, you have defined your key pillars and you have complete internal buy-in for complete support and follow through.

Scenario where you should maybe wait is if you are missing the above. It is okay to pause this initiative, regroup and then move forward. You will be more successful!