A solid product
March 25, 2021
A solid product
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Infosec IQ
We used Infosec IQ to conduct regular phishing simulations and to assign training to users. This was used across our entire organization, and was used to address needs in establishing our security awareness levels, and our training program.
- Ease of creating phishing campaigns.
- Ease of creating phishing templates.
- Time saving UI for creating training programs.
- Pulling reports was not very intuitive. Required a lot of touch time to create specific reports.
- There were some restrictions in creating phishing messages when spoofing the domain.
- Active Directory integration was messy and clumsy.
- This has improved the culture of phishing awareness from one of embarrassment to a challenge of not getting caught.
- I owe this more to our own procedures, but there was considerable upkeep in managing users.
- There was more time in notifying users and managers than I would have liked.
I have used KnowBe4 in the past, and while I did not see a clear cut example of PhishER having a comparison, the ability to schedule tests was fantastic. It was far easier to schedule the number of emails a user was to receive and the time frame of the test. KnowBe4 does not have a direct comparison, and is something of a pain to deal with. Infosec IQ was also great in regards to sending out a daily email detailing who all had failed a phishing test.
Do you think Infosec IQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Infosec IQ's feature set?
Did Infosec IQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Infosec IQ go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Infosec IQ again?
Infosec IQ is a sound product that does the basics of phishing simulation and training quite well. For many organizations that are trying to establish baselines or have an annual training drive, I believe that it's a fantastic product. There's a considerable amount of flexibility in manipulating the system to achieve your own ends, but some of those customizations come at a uniformity cost. I did a considerable amount on the phishing test side of things, and it was difficult to make changes to an entire battery of tests, each template had to be changed individually.