Overall Satisfaction with Infosec IQ
We use InfoSec IQ internally as security awareness training and phishing simulations for our company staff. This provides education to all users to form a baseline of security knowledge, identify common threats, and help reduce our organization's cyber-security risk. Security awareness training has been added to our internet and acceptable use policy as a requirement and is also a requirement of our cyber-security insurance policy.
- Phishing simulation configurations are extremely robust and customizable.
- AwareEd content library contains a vast amount of training modules and materials.
- Option to build your AUP\IUP as a training course.
- Phishing simulation sending configurations can be complex and cumbersome.
- Reports and report options could be better. More canned reports and better data sorting & filtering.
- Some training modules can be difficult to complete on iPads, Android, or other tablets with no mouse.
- InfoSec IQ has been a profitable addition to our security stack. After getting everything set up, the normal profit margin per customer is 65% - 75%.
- Many cyber-security insurance policies require some form of mandatory employee security training, and some policy premiums can be reduced based on your organization's training statistics.
- It has allowed us to have a common "cyber-security" language with our customer base, making support requests flow smoother and breaches addressed quicker. It also lets us establish and enforce a more security-aware workplace tone with our customers.
Anytime I've had to request support from InfoSec, they've been knowledgeable, professional, and prompt.
Do you think Infosec IQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Infosec IQ's feature set?
Did Infosec IQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Infosec IQ go as expected?
Would you buy Infosec IQ again?
Web-based training platform that allows access from anywhere with internet. Training content, courses, and assessments are very user friendly and do not require any technical knowledge. Many of the training courses have light humorous themes, cartoons, and animations making the training less boring and more interesting. Much of the training and phishing simulations require user intervention, keeping you engaged and actively using your skills.
Very good price point, especially for the SMB market that we primarily service. Standard reseller agreement and 1 year terms. Small discount for annual payment, or full price for monthly billing. Per seat licensing is sold in blocks, bigger blocks reduce the per seat cost.
InfoSec IQ training is considered part of the base entry-level security stack we offer and recommend to our customers. InfoSec IQ is great for SMBs that do not have a designated IT staff. We can set up, deploy, and manage employee security awareness training for those customers. And for our larger or CoMIT customers who do have their own IT personnel, the MSP multi-tenant platform allows for customer admins to access the portal and manage their own training as much or as little as they choose.