A great value with well-rounded content!
February 25, 2021

A great value with well-rounded content!

Overall Satisfaction with Infosec Skills

We are using Infosec Skills across all departments for quarterly training. The amount of information we get is amazing given the cost.
  • Number of available modules is, in all honesty, amazing
  • Customer service is attentive and spot on
  • I like the fun and colorful themes. It does seem my staff would prefer more "boring" themes
  • The amount of certifications available is great
  • The options are well rounded and easy to use
I have had a lot better and easier interaction with Infosec, which is amazing for a busy schedule. The staff is always available to help or answer questions and is willing to let you know what ideas are being worked on. I fell like they want their clients to succeed, not just make a buck with a product.
We have just started, so the return is not fully realized. It will get all staff on the same page and make sure they are aware of what's out there!
Simple and well-rounded. Easy setup and well worth the cost for up-to-date information. New modules are always being added; it's just good.
It's a well-rounded, easy-to-use platform. It will save you time and money and cross off some needed training. From a personal side, I wish I knew about this sooner. I cannot see any situation where a company would not be able to leverage this product.