Infosec Security + bootcamp
March 15, 2021

Infosec Security + bootcamp

Shawn Cates | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Infosec Skills

Infosec Skills provides a Security + bootcamp that was invaluable to my success in passing the final exam to obtain my certification. The Security + certification not only landed me my next job in Information Technology on a government contract, but it gave me the knowledge to accomplish my day to day job and understand the technical networking, security hardware/software lingo that goes along with it.
  • Entertaining and engaging instructors
  • Focused and relevant discussions
  • comprehensive practice tests
  • exam pass guarantee
  • different options for attending class (remotely or in-person)
  • bootcamp was pricey
  • limited class dates
  • Newly earned Security + certification
  • Improved security and IT system understanding
  • Certification opened doors for my career
Many of the trouble tickets I deal with on a day to day basis involve networking, security, hardware, software, and various IT systems. The content that was covered in my SEC + bootcamp is very useful in understanding exactly what is being discussed in the tickets. This knowledge makes me more efficient in my job.
The hands on training during the bootcamp solidified what exactly was being discussed in the lengthy discussions. They not only clarified things, but they made the lab questions easier on the final exam. Hands on is one of the best ways to learn (in my opinion) and Infosec delivered in this regard!
Security + is a VERY important certification to obtain if you are wanting to get into the government IT contracting world. Infosec is a wonderful company to work with and they provided the knowledge and instruction I needed to pass my exam. I doubt I would have passed the exam without the boot camp they offered. I highly recommend it if you need this cert.
If you are studying to obtain a specific certification, Infosec is an invaluable asset. I'm confident that I wouldn't have passed the Security + final exam without attending the bootcamp. The information gained from the course is very relevant to any job in the Information Technology field. I highly recommend this company.