Overall Satisfaction with Infosec Skills
Infosec Skills has been a great addition for all our clients and internally as well. It really covers the fundamentals behind emails/phishing and what all your end-users should be aware of. The amount of times that we got calls about suspicious emails beforehand was quite vast and now more of our users feel comfortable with being able to tell if they are legitimate or not. I really like this for government entities (GCC High), as it allows us to cover compliance while also helping reduce the risk of our employees.
- Makes users aware of threats.
- Support and documentation is great. Likely find most answers you need right away.
- Friendly interface for all kinds of users.
- Provides valuable insight on each course but sometimes videos can leave you hanging where to select to move onto next item. Only happened in one.
- Two factor authentication might be worth implementing?
Do you think Infosec Skills delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Infosec Skills's feature set?
Did Infosec Skills live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Infosec Skills go as expected?
Would you buy Infosec Skills again?
- Taught users to be more aware!
- Our compromised users have significantly dropped with those who utilize this program.
- Our internal staff is far more aware of what to look for now.
We haven't been able to specifically target due to the nature of our clients, being small to medium sized. But it is nice to be able to hand out fliers of things to watch for, and you get more conversations started with the material.
This is very helpful with teaching how to read and react to items that come on a daily basis. It has helped get ticket volume down with teaching and also allows us to delegate who can and cannot read into further deep-dive emails.