No More Overthinking, Make a play and Crush it!
https://www.trustradius.com/sales-email-trackingInsideSales.com Predictive PlaybooksUnspecified6.7141101
Malvern Kirvin profile photo
October 05, 2018

No More Overthinking, Make a play and Crush it!

Score 9 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks

This platform helped with our overall productivity as a marketing/sales team. We are able to be more efficient with our workflows when using Insidesales.com. Overall, we've had a huge spike in KPI's because Playbooks allows us to work and not think as much. The plays take out overthinking or forgetting a daily task.
  • The click to dial function and local presence numbers have allowed us to speak with more people.
  • The email analytics is amazing when it suggests the best time to email prospects.
  • Being able to collaborate email templates in one central location has really helped with team energy and messaging.
  • Creating custom players are a little difficult to do. That functionality needs to be simpler.
  • The more contacts that we are able to speak with the greater chance we have to close more deals.
It's very helpful because now I feel more confident that I won't be wasting my time talking to voicemails. With this functionality, I have a better chance of speaking to people.
The Linkedin function is great! It allows me to verify that our information in SalesForce is correct. I had instances where I looked at their LinkedIn in Playbooks and the contact no longer worked there.
It is pretty easy to use, and the extension is amazing because you just make one click on the side of the browser and you're ready to go.
The upside to using playbooks has been the ability to not think as much and just work.