Easy to use and efficient
Laura Nicolescu | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 25, 2019

Easy to use and efficient

Overall Satisfaction with InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks

Playbooks is being used by Groupon. It is currently being implemented and spread across the sales floor. It has helped organized our days more strategically and also allow us to send emails that we've been meaning to get back to. Using Playbooks helps use our time more wisely rather than waste time on accounts that don't matter or aren't getting anywhere.
  • Organizes your day better
  • Makes it easier to stay in contact with people
  • Reduces time looking for working numbers, sites, and inactive accounts
  • The amount of tasks you have to start with is very high and a little overwhelming
  • Keeping up with email could be difficult at times when you're trying to make all your calls and follow up with certain people
  • Sometimes emails taken from websites come up as non-working
  • Has helped reach customers through emails I would've never been able to send without it
  • Helped send emails to people that give me information that they are either out of business or not a part of the company anymore
  • Efficiency to getting more work done
It isn't too helpful when Playbooks keeps bringing me back to accounts I know aren't working or are inactive and have no website or email to contact. With having so many accounts to work at the beginning, it's hard to tell what should be prioritized versus what I need to get started on.
It's easy to use and has already helped some, but definitely still has a ways to go before it's full functioning potential
All that we have used at Groupon is our Salesforce to manage the accounts we are contacting. Playbooks just got released to us but has been much easier to use and requires me to have less tabs open and helps stay more organized
Playbooks is best used for when you have a lot of tasks to do throughout the day such as making several calls and sending consistent, mass emails every hour rather than trying to play catch up later on in the day. It is less appropriate for writing specific emails to different types of verticals.