Overall Satisfaction with Insightly
Insightly is being used in two main ways. It is being used as a CRM, in the classic sense, to manage contacts and organisations from a sales and marketing point of view. It is also being used as a business management system to process orders, manage suppliers and manage information. There are many advantages. But one of the most powerful features is the ability to link items. Notes, organisations and projects can all be linked in a unique way. It is easy to stay organisaed and manage the business even when traveling. It also makes working on projects with teams very easy.
- Links notes and organises the company knowledge base.
- Very easy to set up and configure to the unique needs of your own organisation.
- Allows organisation of information in a very searchable and relevant way.
- The mobile version on the iPhone app could do with a bit of improvement. Functional at the moment but not as great as my home version on the PC.
- I find the reports a little hard to use.
- This product has, without doubt, increased employee efficiency.
- Insightly has allowed us to prioritise and follow up sales leads in an organised manner. It has deffinately added revenue to our business.
- Insightly has now become a key business asset as a knowledge and contact base.
I have used other CRMs in the past including Maximiser. Comparing to Maximiser, Insightly is far more configurable and intuative. It lends itself to working in teams much more and is a more stable and reliable product. I would never swap
This product is so configurable and adaptable that I could see it being relevant to most scenarios. From organising your home life through to managing a business, organisation or charity.