Overall Satisfaction with Intacct
We use it as a tool for our firm's client base. It helps provide robust reporting with flexibility with anywhere/anytime access. Allows for us to be more efficient on our jobs as well as provide value to our clients.
- Fast conversions
- Quicker month-end reporting capabilities
- Greater visiability shared accross all organizational employees
- Faster procurement process
- Better management of program and deparmental budgeting
- QuickBooks Online,QuickBooks Pro
Intacct is by far a more robust and superior product. It allows for much more business intelligence with drill down and dashboard features.
Robust system; easy access anytime/anywhere. Ability to create templates for client examples that can be used for rapid implementation. Also, the custom reporting capabilities provides a ton of added value.
- Fewer than 25% of my clients
Sage Intacct Feature Ratings
15 - Strong accounting background with an understanding of the cloud based technology industry. Also must have some knowledge on how basic accounting systems are designed and function.
- Create compilation reports
- Set up dashboards for organization for board meeting presentations
- Cross utilize staff on multiple client engagements easily and effectively
- Connect with 3rd party products
- Establishing stronger core users of Intacct to streamline onboarding issues
- Use with other industry clients where Intacct is not a great fit today
Evaluating Intacct and Competitors
Support is really hit or miss. Some support reps are great and actually take the time to address your issue until it's resolved. Other support reps simply want to close your case and literally copy and paste responses. After a while, you instantly know which reps will actually help, and which reps you will go back and forth with for several days/weeks to get a resolution.
Immediate help available
Problems left unsolved
Need to explain problems multiple times
Yes - Bugs can vary depending on what the issue is related too. I've had a bug fixed over night before, but often times it takes several weeks if not months to resolve.
When I have received exceptional support, the support rep(s) notified me a few times a week on what was happening with the case and why it was taking longer to resolve. In a particular support rep example, I could tell they truly cared about resolving my case filed. There was constant updates and detailed responses as to what was being worked on.
From a financial reporting standpoint, Intacct by far is the best I've seen and worked with. There is so much you can do with reporting and dashboard features that it's extremely valuable if you're an owner/executive/financial member in your company or organization.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- The financial report writer is getting easier and easier to use with the updated Help Center
- AP workflow is easy and simple to understand
- Revenue Recognition is pretty complex and takes time to learn.
- Project accounting is also pretty complex and is a bigger learning curve than other modules