Updated August 19, 2015
Score 8 out of 10
user since 12/2012
- used online - what ever the current version is
Overall Satisfaction with Intacct
Intacct is used as the accounting platform for a medical practice client. We like the fact that both us and our client can access the program from wherever they like. Intacct allows us to provide financials to our clients more quickly. We've also integrated bill.com with intacct, and allows for paperless AP.
- Intacct integrates with bill.com in an efficient manner to allow for seamless transition with AP.
- I love the fact that Intacct allows us to import our projection & gives us professional quality financial statements which we can share with our clients.
- By allowing simultaneous access, Intacct allows us to turn around financial statement report requests sooner.
- Exporting Financial Statements to excel is not something intacct does well. Formulas don't carry to excel as in other programs when statements are exported, and also, some reformatting is needed.
- Neither us nor our client like the fact that Intacct doesn't allow for direct integration with the client's bank. In spite of all of the things that Intacct does well, it does take longer to do a bank reconciliation. They do offer a csv format, but one can prepare the bank reconciliation in the time it takes to format the bank export file to Intacct's csv standards.
- When one makes a reclassification entry while reviewing the general ledger. One has to re-run the general ledger after each re-classification entry as opposed to keeping the general ledger open & simply refreshing the report.
- Increased turnaround on financial statements.
- Better Customer Service.
- Better Transparency
There are still some functions that need to be ironed out before I will give Intacct a perfect score. I do think the bank reconciliation option is what prevents me from giving Intacct a 9. Everything else would be minor nitpicky items such as the exporting reports to excel function & making reclassifications on the GL.
- 25% to 50% of my clients