Really Good, Jira Integration can improve and in Wireframe keep adding more elements which are used now don't just still to the list of elements initailly provided.
April 08, 2022

Software Version

Freehand Pro

Overall Satisfaction with InVision Freehand

InVision provided us with great wireframe elements to customize and build our product Wireframes/Prototype efficiently. It has been easy to collaborate with our team and work on prototyping together. It provided us with clear visuals to effortlessly transfer our requirements from our clients to the development team making sure the scope for misunderstanding is reduced and easily pointing out change requests.
  • Wireframing
  • Flow Diagram
  • Prototyping
  • Jira Integration is not efficient
  • There are some universal functionalities that if available would improve the wireframe like expand and collapse options.
  • Prototyping can be improved certain other tools like sketch do a more efficient job
  • Reduce Scoop gap as we are now able to show the client the exact product wireframe that will be delivered

Do you think Freehand by InVision delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Freehand by InVision's feature set?

Did Freehand by InVision live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Freehand by InVision go as expected?

Would you buy Freehand by InVision again?

I use InVision in my present capacity of work to do wireframing/Prototyping for various different apps and websites. It Is easy to navigate and find what I am looking for but the Wireframing can be taken a step forward by introducing certain common functionalities like expand and collapse, click to navigate to different wireframes and so on which either are there and I haven't been able to find them that's a navigation issue at my end or is not available at all.