Overall Satisfaction with isolved
We are using isolved for payroll, timekeeping, employee benefits, hiring, onboarding, ACA reporting, and COBRA benefits. We also use isolved as a personnel file—attendance, absences, tracking certifications, documents, etc. Isolved has helped us save time and go mainly paperless.
- Resolving customer concerns/issues/questions.
- Providing a platform to suit a variety of needs.
- Construction time keeping
- isolved go app— log on issues at times
- Allows for a paperless workplace.
- Huge time saver with the hiring process and personnel files as we have a large turnover rate with employees. Doing all hiring online eliminates paperwork and time needed to create personnel files.
Do you think isolved delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with isolved's feature set?
Did isolved live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of isolved go as expected?
Would you buy isolved again?
iSolved has a seamless interface from the hiring of applicants, onboarding, timekeeping, employee documentation, etc. Everything is in one system for me, which I love. I'm not keeping time in one place and then payroll in another, then using a different program for HR. I would say iSolved's biggest strength is the variety of services offered. The site is also very user friendly.