Overall Satisfaction with iSqFt
My company uses iSqFt on a daily basis. We are constantly looking for new projects and iSqFt has those in abundance. It makes our bidding process smooth and fast. We no longer have to "hit the pavement" to search out bid opportunities, we are able to focus our attention on actually bidding the jobs, not finding jobs to bid.
- iSqFt has the project details such as what GCs are bidding the job.
- iSqFt has everything in one place, plans, specs, project info.
- iSqFt is able to be customized to fit your business.
- I dislike when building plans are loaded as just one huge file and not separated by divisions.
- Simply the search function.
- We are able to bid from the comfort of our office.
- Project details are easily shared.
- We get more invitation to bid requests.
We decided to go with iSqFt because it was a simpler, easier to understand program. Another contractor we worked with recommended it and once we tried it, we never looked back.
I rarely have to call support, but when I do, they are great! Very knowledgeable and friendly!
Do you think iSqFt delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with iSqFt's feature set?
Did iSqFt live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of iSqFt go as expected?
Would you buy iSqFt again?
iSqFt is very helpful for both contractors and subcontractors. You are able to easily access the project information such as plans and specifications. We are a specialty subcontractor and we like that we are able to access what electricians are interested in the project so we know who to send our bids to.